Sunday, July 13, 2014

Saturday!

Ok,
The roster is being added to daily! I think we're going to have a great group this year! And if the weather does what it says it's going to do, I think we'll have great weather too!
I'll post something several times this week!
First a few details...
The race will start at 8:00 this saturday the 19th!
It will cost $10 which will include a post race BBQ! My brother in law smokes up some amazing pulled pork. Sides and sweets will be included. Please bring your own post ride beverages.
The race is at my sister's house...please be respectful. We want to return again next year! There will be a restroom available before the ride for the WOMEN ONLY. Please plan accordingly.
I'll post time cut offs and directions next. There will be 2 check points at gas stations. I'll have some "neutral" support in the way of water coolers and a few snacks, but plan to carry some cash.
More to come! Email me with any questions!
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment